Re: A big thank you

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 20:10 +0100, Christian von Kietzell wrote:
> At first I was impressed by some of its features and its browsing speed.
> Despite both of them using Webkit as their base Epiphany just doesn't
> feel as snappy for some webpages. Scrolling speed is particularly slow
> on a website I'm maintaining for my brother's girlfriend's business (I
> can supply you with the address for testing purposes if necessary).

I have also noticed a few sites that's slow to the point of being
unusable in Epiphany - but I recently tried Webkit from git and it was
much much faster. So these issues are being taken care of :)

Otherwise, I'd like to join you in praising Epiphany, especially in how
easy it is to get used to and hard to let go off!

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson