Re: Does epiphany supports basic authentication?

Thanks for the response and you're right that Epiphany does support basic authentication. After further testing, I realized actually the site is using NTLM authentication, it's a Microsoft SharePoint site. I tested with another site running Apache with basic authentication configured and Epiphany works fine with it. Of course, the next question is does Epiphany supports NTLM authentication? I have libsoup-2.30.1-1.fc13.x86_64 installed.
Thanks.