http://projects.gnome.org/epiphany/

Hi,

While viewing the above URL, I clicked on the Download link.  I
received a "Page Does Not Currently Exist Error." For the past three
years I've been plagued by crippleware in the form of a rootkit.
After being unable to connect to my IP for over 2 years, since
Jan 2009 I've been able to use live distros and some installations on
hard-drive.  The installed versions were always so limited in
useability and slow that I've been forced to only use live distros
with cloud apps, which basically sucks.

Also, all of the experts tell me it's a hardware problem, which is
beyond ludicrous if the situation were examined in detail.  Simply
put, nine motherboards, fifteen harddrives, et al don't all have the
same hardware problem.  Unless you consider a firmware-embedded
rootkit hardware.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is that I have screenshots, etc.
if you're interested. I've given up requesting help.

However, one fact I found today I thought was rather interesting.
I've occasionly heard of the Epiphany browser, but in all of the times
(dozens and dozens) I've loaded a Linux distro, never, including every
default Gnome desktop, have I seen a link or menu item linking to the
Epiphany browser!

I've literally been forced to use Firefox with a Gecko frame from the
fu, err, freedesktop.org and their buddies at the W3C, IETF, and DMTF.
 I think they've been testing a framework for the three strikes rule
in the new ACTA agreement, on a few of us suckers, reported
anonymously of course, for a couple (literally) of illegal copies of
XP.

I also tried to connect using https and received a notice dated August
15, no year, saying the Gnome site was down for maintenance.  The
server address was Red Hat.

As I know I'll be prevented from installing a download, as virtually
every time in the past, I'll have to wait another day, or year, or
decade to try it.

Just an fyi

Mark Capoferri