running epiphany for embedded application

Hi all, i am planning to use Epiphany Browser as my default browser in my Embedded application. its going to be on Arm 9 based board, with LCD 800x600 size. I have Gtk installed, and Gtk Application (front end)running on it now. to install Ephiphany wht all other packages do i need and wht other dependecies do i need to satisfy. i like to know wht would be the footprint size  approximetly.

Please also note that my application does not have a Gnome desktop on startup. I would start X11 and then would like to start Epiphany. Will I be able to start Epiphany browser w ith no Gnome at the backend ?

 people pls educate me on this matter and  give your inputs, suggestions on this.

thanks