problems with fonts in Epiphany

Dear Sirs,

I have Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) and I have Epiphany version 2.30.2 on my system.  Indeed, I am a bit confused that I cannot change the fonts on that version of Epiphany anymore.  This was possible with the previous versions of Epiphany but not with 2.30.2    Is this a bug?
And when I activate the "Ad Blocker", I cannot log into my Yahoo Mail account and cannot read my Yahoo mails, only when I deactivate the Ad Blocker, it's possible for me to do so.   Maybe this also is another bug in Epiphany?

Sincerely,

Torsten Behrens