Re: Missing plugins?

Check the Help:About dialog, and see if it says "powered by webkit"

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 09:02, Steve Blackwell <zephod cfl rr com> wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:53:22 -0600
Jeremy Nickurak <jeremy nickurak ca> wrote:

> You may have switched over to the webkit based versions of epiphany,
> which are in my experience, much better... but you may have to switch
> to a newer version.
>
> See if you can get Epiphany 2.30.x installed.
>
> This would explain why about:plugins doesn't work, because that's
> just an old gecko feature.

My F12 system is fully up to date so I guess I would have to build
2.30.x from source. Perhaps next week.

Steve

--
Changing lives one card at a time

http://www.send1cardnow.com

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: jeremy nickurak ca =-