Re: YouTube and Flash

You don't need the proprietary flash plugin, as long as you just wanna
watch youtube videos. As for my experience, gnash or rather
swfdec-mozilla (try which one works better for your version of epiphany)
are good enough for youtube and google video.

If you use some new version of epiphany (e.g. I'm using 2.29.90.1), you
can watch more and more youtube videos just without flash plugin, but
with the embedded html5 video player instead. Therefor, you need to
activate html5 for youtube on http://www.youtube.com/html5.

Klaus