Re: AdBlock Plus on Epiphany ?

----- Original message -----
> I would like to know if an AdBlock Plus add-on is envisaged for Epiphany

I don't think anyone is planning to work on that in the near future, but that's claearly the way forward. FWIW, Midori has that feature, so it might be easy to port it to Epiphany.

> And the available AdBlock add-on for Epiphany isn't that efficient.

Yeah, it's crappy.

> Anyway, this software is outdated and has been replaced by AdBlock Plus
> isn't it ?

It is. But an implementation is needed.

> Otherwise, good job, Epiphany would be perfect !!

Everyone has their most important feature, I guess =)

Gustavo Noronha