Re: Epiphany interface proposal

Op woensdag 03-02-2010 om 21:37 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Allan Day:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently posted a speculative design proposal [1] for Epiphany on
> live.gnome.org. The mockups are supposed to illustrate the general
> approach that I'm proposing, so go easy on the details ;) . Comments and
> suggestions would be welcome.

Very interesting. Thanks!

Replacing tabbed browsing by something else will undoubtedly unleash a
storm of critique but that doesn't mean the idea isn't worth
exploring. :)

I'll need some more time to take a good look at your ideas though. When
you're on IRC, please drop by on #epiphany and/or #webkit-gtk
(Freenode). Just yesterday we talked about a modernized default toolbar
layout.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen