Re: Hi guys quick query on the removal of seahorse plugin

Op maandag 21-09-2009 om 12:37 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Dave
Morley:
> Hi I'm just enquiring as to the reason for the seahorse plugin being
> removed.  I use roundcube for web mail when away from home and used it a
> lot for signing mail via a web interface.
>
> So I was wondering if there was some security flaw or something with it?

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but this almost certainly is
related to our switch to the WebKit backend. The Seahorse extension is
no longer compatible with Epiphany 2.27/2.28 and no one cared enough to
update it. So if you do care about it, I suggest you try to port it or
find someone who will do it for you if you can't do it yourself.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen