Re: Can anyone comment on this bug report?

Hi Jordan,

Op maandag 21-09-2009 om 10:24 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Jordan
Erickson:
> I should update this and note that it's only your "Status" box that this
> happens in (that I can find so far). Typing in a comment doesn't seem to
> exhibit this behavior.

Of course this is not supposed to happen. But you (or the reporter)
should really try this scenario with Epiphany 2.27.92 (maybe by the time
you read this, 2.28.0 has been released already) because we've switched
to a different backend (WebKit). There's no point in pursuing this kind
of bug reports for Epiphany 2.26.x or earlier because there won't be a
fix, period. Sorry.

--
Reinout van Schouwen