Epiphany opens PDF in Okular

Sorry, accidental I hit CTRL+Enter

Hi,

I have a problem with Epiphany-webkit and reported a bug to Ubuntu
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/457970

I don't know why Epiphany opens the PDF with Okular. My default PDF Viewer is Evince.
Even though I deactivate automatic downloads it opens it with Okular.

Does anybody has an idea, why this happens?

I use Ubuntu Karmic with epiphany 2.28

Thanks,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'