Re: mail client for mailto links

2009/10/11 Renato <rennabh gmail com>:
> Hello,
> this question is answered in the faq, but only if you have gnome. I'm
> using openbox standalone. How do I go about setting epiphany to open my
> email program (claws-mail) when i click on mailto links, with address
> and subject compiled?
> I would like to do it all through conf files.

Hi !
I'm almost like you : using Epiphany with Fluxbox standalone (I use
startx to launch it, so I do not have any gnome-settings-daemon
running).

Wich version of Epiphany do you use ? If you are still using 2.26,
with Gecko backend, you can set wich a key in the about:config screen.
Search for the network.protocol-handler.app.mailto key, and set the
value to the command you want (mine is : evolution)

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)