Re: Official SEED extension support for 2.28?

The only thing I am concerned about is the stability of the SEED API in
the near future, maybe one of the developers could comment on this?
Currently SEED master seems to work fine with Epiphany master, but will the be any more breakage before GNOME 2.28?

The plan at the moment is to get to a reasonable level of stability within a very short timeframe, and formalize this around the time of the 1.0 release, in plenty of time for 2.28, I believe (Robb will correct me tomorrow, for sure, if any of this is inaccurate). In addition, I'm currently keeping an eye on Seed API changes that specifically affect Epiphany, as closely as I can...

As for porting extensions, I'm up for working on porting (or writing new stuff, especially when we get DOM access) whatever anyone wants, just let me know!