Re: Epiphany add ons

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:08:36AM +0000, John Moir wrote:
> Hello, I've just  downloaded Epiphany and like it.  Is it possible to
> use the thumbstrips add on that is available for Firefox? Or coloured
> tabs?

No, it is not possible to use Firefox extensions in epiphany. However, it is
possible to write new extensions for Epiphany: a different mechanism is used.
So someone could write extensions which do the same thing.

See here for a list of example epiphany extensions: <http://projects.gnome.org/epiphany/extensions>