Re: window/tab/plugin process isolation

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 03:59:53PM +0200, Xan Lopez wrote:
> - For now we have more than enough to do just to be
> feature-complete (compared to ephy/gecko). There's a lot
> to do and not that many contributors.

On that front, I'm interested in trying to contribute, if
possible. I'm a reasonably competent C programmer but not
terribly experienced in the world and conventions of GTK+
and friends.

> From my side, I'll think about it when ephy/webkit is
> usable and relatively bug-free, but no promises :)

In which case it's in my interests to help ephy/webkit reach
that milestone :)

What would help me immensely would be a worklist. Is there a
current roadmap? I can only see the older ones in the wiki.
Is the best place for a list of features missing in e/w
present in e/g bugzilla? What are "low hanging fruit"
features that a beginner might reasonably attempt to tackle
- would middle click handling be one of those?

--
Jon Dowland