Epiphany/Webkit side mouse buttons

Hi,

I was trying out Epiphany 2.27.3 w/ WebKitGTK+ v1.1.10 and it looks
really good. I'm almost willing to use it as my main browser but there
is one thing holding me back, side mouse buttons.

In epiphany 2.26 (and Firefox too) I can use the side buttons on my
mouse for back/forward. It seems to be controlled via settings in
about:config

In epiphany 2.27 there is no about:config anymore. The buttons don't do
anything by default when I press them.

Does epiphany 2.27.x support using side mouse buttons? If so is there
something you have to do to enable it? If there no support currently, is
it planned? Or is this a WebKit issue?

--
Loren Bandiera <lorenb lbtechservices com>
LB Technology Services, Inc.