Debain Lenny, Epiphany, two issues: open link in tabs, wide screen

Hi All,

I'm using Debian Lenny and Epiphany (2.22.3). Two issues:

1. How do I force epiphany to open links in new tabs instead of new windows? I've set system preferences->proffered applications->web browser to Epiphany and `open links in new tabs'. no good.

2. I use a wide screen monitor. Epiphany displays some websites centred in the screen and does not use the full width. In such cases the webpage is only displayed correctly using tiny font settings (below 5) which is illegible. Is there a way to force Epiphany to use the full width?.

Cheers,
Mike.