Importing original Epiphany Bookmarks ?

Hi;

I want to restore my original Epiphany bookmarks from my backup.

I recently virgin installed Fedora 11 over Fedora 10.  I did a complete
install on purpose, wiping out my /home partition and directory, in
order to get a clean set of defaults etc.  I backed up everything first.

I only want to restore or import my Epiphany bookmarks, not the rest of
the old configuration.

Which old files or sub-directory do I copy to which new directory or
files to get my old bookmarks back?

I have tried every variety of importing, restoring and copying I can
think of.  Epiphany just keeps building it's own new bookmarks.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.2