Failed GtkEntry assertion on window->priv->entry

Hi, i just get the 2.27.4 version from git and tested a couple of things.

I noticed that when you change the location of the address gtk entry, this errror came up:
It gets fixed after closing and re-open the application.

Error:

(epiphany:10915): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_entry_set_progress_fraction: assertion `GTK_IS_ENTRY (entry)' failed
(epiphany:10915): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type `(null)' in cast to `GtkEntry

Steps to reproduce:
Just change location of the address entry from one toolbar to another, and then reload the page, when it tries to update the progress on the entry the assertion on the GtkEntry fails.

I don't know if there is an issue already reported on bugzilla (should I report it on bugzilla?), anyway, just want to let you know about it. I will work on it to see if I can find a solution or workaround for this, and I hope you don't mind if i make some questions here to help me go in the right direction.

Thanks!

Epiphany is a great browser!
(Sorry for my english)

/jk