Re: Porting of Python extensions?

Xan Lopez wrote:
> Open bugs with the extensions and me or someone else will surely port
> those, they sound pretty simple.

Good to know.  These are extensions I wrote myself, though.  Do the
epiphany developers really want to be in the business of custom-coding
end users' plugins?

On the other hand, all my plugins do is implement behavior that galeon
had that I can't live without.  That might be something other users are
interested in.  Maybe a feature request should be opened to get these
optional behaviors added to epiphany.

In any event I will do nothing about this until the stock rpm of
epiphany in my distro (currently Fedora 11) has dropped python support.