Re: Porting of Python extensions?

Magnus Therning wrote:
> I haven't been paying attention it seems :-)
>
> All Python extensions have been removed from the master branch in Git.
>  The log message says "They are still in version control when we want
> to port them over."

Very unfortunate to hear that.  I haven't been paying attention either.
 I understand the reason that the javascript and python environments
can't coexist.  But dropping python entirely is very unfortunate.  I
have just a couple of personal python plugins that make epiphany work
the way I want it to (middle-click to paste a url into a new tab like
galeon, clear search boxes when activated).  Simple things really, but I
have no desire to learn javascript now, even though I'm sure I could
rewrite these plugins.  Python just was such a natural language for this
purpose; that was one of the things that attracted me to epiphany.