Re: Address Bar Add

Op maandag 10-08-2009 om 20:42 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Charlie
Wheeler:
> I can't find any way to add the address box to a toolbar in the
> customize toolbar options. That's the problem. I can't re-add the
> field.

There should be an 'Address entry' object in the toolbar editor (I can
see it, when I delete the entry). If not, maybe you have run into a
bug.

You can simply drag the address entry onto the toolbar. If you have no
toolbar left, you can add a new one first with the 'Add new toolbar'
button.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen