Re: Commandline tool html2pdf

Hi;

Le Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:53:13 +0200,
"Stephen R. van den Berg" <srb cuci nl> a écrit :
> That works.  However, there are two downsides to gnome-web-photo:
> a. It appears that the output is rasterised in any case (this results
> in rather ugly and bulky PDF files).
> b. Since the output is rasterised: searching in the pdf becomes
> impossible, and clickable links in the pdf become unclickable.

I think the rasterisation / text issue may depend on the cairo version
used; IIRC there have been some improvements with newer
versions (?). Not sure; I haven't been following cairo and gecko
development lately.

And yes, gecko's printing code doesn't embed the links as clickable
objects in the PDF. There probably is a bug filed for this at
bugzilla.mozilla.org already.

Regards,
	Christian