Printing: Shrink to fit page?

I am running Epiphany 2.20.2 and have a relatively wide table to print.
I've set it up for landscape printing, but columns are still dropped at
at the right edge.  The scale setting in "Page Setup" seems to have no
effect at all.

Since I do not have a printer available to me right now, but want to
make sure this will work tomorrow, I'm printing to a file and then
viewing with evince and gv and am seeing this behavior.

Is there a way to get it to shrink the fonts to fit the page?

Thanks,
Steve Bergman