Do I have to worry about FF memory hogging options in epiphany?

Hi guys,

I just moved a 70 user Fedora 8 XDMCP server from FF to Epiphany.  We
have 8GB of ram, which is sufficient, but I'm looking for places to save
on ram usage.  We use a squid cache on a separate server.  Do I need to
be concerned about things like
"browser.sessionhistory.max_total_viewers" sucking up unnecessary memory
by 70 simultaneous instances of Epiphany?  Or are those kinds of things
FF-specific?

I notice that browser.cache.memory.capacity does not appear in
about:config on Epiphany, whereas
browser.sessionhistory.max_total_viewers does.

Thanks,
Steve Bergman