Compiling: jspubtd.h not found

Hello All,

Trying to compile epiphany from source, it gives the error message below:

In file included from /usr/include/xulrunner/caps/nsIScriptSecurityManager.h:18,
                from EphyAboutModule.cpp:37:
/usr/include/xulrunner/xpconnect/nsIXPCSecurityManager.h:17:21: error: jspubtd.h: No such file or directory /usr/include/xulrunner/xpconnect/nsIXPCSecurityManager.h:75: error: 'JSObject' has not been declared /usr/include/xulrunner/xpconnect/nsIXPCSecurityManager.h:75: error: 'jsval' has not been declared /usr/include/xulrunner/caps/nsIScriptSecurityManager.h:44: error: 'JSObject' has not been declared /usr/include/xulrunner/caps/nsIScriptSecurityManager.h:44: error: 'jsval' has not been declared /usr/include/xulrunner/caps/nsIScriptSecurityManager.h:209: error: 'JSObject' has not been declared

It is being compiled on Debian 4.0r1, and the packages libxul0d-dbg, libxul-dev, xulrunner, mozilla-dev, iceape-dev are installed. I can't find "firefox-dev", "xulrunner-dev" or similar in the package manager to install.

My question is what package is missing, that I overlooked, that, if installed, could solve the problem described above.

Thank you,

Teus Benschop