PwdHash for Epiphany?

Hello!

I fall in love with Epiphany and i'd like to switch from Firefox to Epiphany. There's only one thing i would miss. It's the Firefox add-on PwdHash

http://crypto.stanford.edu/PwdHash/

PwdHash offers a fast and secure way to handle individual passwords for different sites without remembering complicated strings like "%/&825348".

I wrote the authors of PwdHash a mail and asked if they plan to write a plugin for other webbrowsers like Epiphany. They don't intend to do it, but would help to write one:

--------
Christoph,

Thanks for your email.

We don't have any plans to make plugins for other browsers at this
time, but we are certainly willing to work with browser vendors who
want to integrate the technology.

-- Collin Jackson
--------

I can't write code, but would be happy to support someone who might pick up the idea to write a plugin for Epiphany.

Thanks
Christoph

--
Christoph Langner          | mail christoph-langner de
Georg-Friedrich-Str. 19/12 | +49-(0)721-9093362