Middle mouse button should = tab in BookMarks dialogue?

Hi all;

A small annoyance, but shouldn't I be able to middle button click with
my mouse to have a link listed in the BookMarks dialogue open in a new
tab.  Every other link does.  But with BookMarks I have to right click
and then select 'open in tab'.  Not that an extra click or two is
difficult; it is just that I keep forgetting that it is different in
epiphany.

If this should be entered as a bug I will do it -- but first, am I the
only one who notices this anomaly?

--
Regards Bill