Re: conflict between python console extension and my own

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 02:27:10PM +0100, Christian Persch
wrote:
> This will not work. The attach_tab function must not
> remove the tab from the window and it must not destroy the
> window. Also, moving tabs from one window to another
> triggers a bug in gecko (which is why epiphany doesn't
> offer "Detach tab" anymore).

I see (I'd assumed the feature had been removed as part of
slimming down the UI for usability reasons). Can you explain
further why it doesn't work? Only that in my environment, it
"works" (as in, I get new windows instead of tabs). I
presume you mean that it will not in all environment /
future GTKs / future epiphany versions / something else?

Would a better approach for me be to remap the callbacks and
keyboard shortcuts for "new tab" (assuming that this is
possible)?

> This is a debian-only bug in their xulrunner package (they
> include a broken patch).

Ah good.

--
Jon Dowland