Re: Feature suggestion: Edit textarea in external editor

Hi,

Op donderdag 31-05-2007 om 02:21 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef James:
> hihi.  If I were to choose a feature that I'm really missing in this
> excellent browser is the ability to edit textareas using an external
> editor.  Maybe others would find this useful too.

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand the rationale behind this
request. It's already perfectly possible to do this! Just fire op gedit,
Tomboy or whatever editor you like. Type your text, select it and
drag&drop it to the web form. Am I missing something here?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen