Feature suggestion: Edit textarea in external editor

hihi.  If I were to choose a feature that I'm really missing in this
excellent browser is the ability to edit textareas using an external
editor.  Maybe others would find this useful too.

When using Firefox I use the the Mozex extension to edit textareas using
gvim.  Really handy when composing mail in a webmail client, working
with things like bugzilla/launchpad/trac, editing wiki pages, and
other such things.

Anyhow.  Just my 2¢.

--
James.