Re: Epiphany for Windows

On Fri, 18 May 2007 09:29:46 +0200, Mathieu Bridon scripst:
> In fact, Epiphany is just so good I would love to use it at work, where
> I am stuck with Windows...
>
> So here is my question : some great "Linux apps" are already available
> on Windows (Pidgin for example), has it been thought about to port
> Epiphany on Windows ? If yes, is there any planned release date ?

I think it is a bad idea -- the goal of Epiphany is to be using as much
Gnome as possible, so per definition it shouldn't work on Windows. Note
however, that there are some attempts to do the same on Windows -- i.e.,
to create gecko-based browser which would feel like native in the
environment. I haven't used Windows for years, so I know only about K-
Meleon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Meleon).

Matej