just a feature request

Hi all! After using this great browser a lot (really nice and simple,
perfect for gnome philosophy :D) a question came in my mind.

Is it possible to have an integrated bittorrent protocol support?

I think that bittorrent is the future of web downloads since it can
support a high number of people without overloading the server, so why
not implementing it? It would be great to get a bittorrent donwload as a
standard download (i mean in the download window).
Simply and efficient isn't it?? :)

I hope this will be considered

Greets

PS: sorry if my english is quite bad XD