Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for epiphany

Hello Michael,

Op maandag 07-05-2007 om 11:55 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Michael M.:

> What I find a little odd is that I sometimes get the offer to recover my
> previous session when I launch Epiphany, even though it never crashed.

Might be a bug in GNOME session management?

> As for the roadmap ... what about any plans for the sidebar?  Will we
> ever, for instance, be able to load bookmarks there, or something else?

Be assured there's no lack of plans, just of people to make them
happen... ;)

Having said that, if our SoC project bears fruit then it might just
become possible to access bookmarks and history items in a new,
innovative way. See the synopsis here:
http://code.google.com/soc/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=C228E14687A8C2D4

regards,

--