Re: spelling

Hello Eugenio,

Op dinsdag 27-03-2007 om 13:32 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Eugenio:

> here, with ubuntu feisty, spell checking in epiphany just works. did
> you installed aspell packages? (aspell and aspell-$yourLanguage).

Epiphany depends on enchant for spell checking. Enchant, in turn, can
use ispell/aspell/myspell, whichever is installed.

> Is there an easy way to change language? For example, i usually write
> in italian so aspell-it is the default. How can i temporary change
> language to aspell-en?

For the time being, this is impossible. (Alexey just asked the same
question two days ago on this list! Read also my reply to him.)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/