Re: Can't open in a new tab

I think that's a known GTK+ bug present in 2.10.10 (gtk 2.10.11 fixes it).

Check your gtk+ version and confirm this please.

On 3/19/07, Laurent Goujon <laurent goujon free fr> wrote:
I'm trying to narrow the bug and so far it seems that (in function
ephy_shell_new_tab_full) calling ephy_window_add_tab with to_jump = TRUE
displays the content (but the tab got the focus)

Laurent