Re: Cookie handling in (Python) extensions

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 11:19 +0100, Christian von Kietzell wrote:

> Now, I can list all cookies and so on via the CookieManager but I don't
> know how to hook into the process when a website requests one.
>
> I've tried the reference docs and the source code of both Epiphany and
> the extensions but I can't seem to get my head around it. I don't even
> know where to start looking really.
>
> Is what I'm trying to do at all possible? And if so, can you point me at
> the appropriate places where to find how?

I don't have the time to research into it, but I'd expect that you
cannot do this in Python (until the introduction of PyXPCOM, that is). I
think you can write a C++ extension which does the trick, though; it
will look something like the Link Checker extension in the
epiphany-extensions module (in that it must register XPCOM components).

Good luck!

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>