VDQ Bugzilla

With some hesitation, I recently let my updater install a "bug-buddy" --
from Gnome, I think -- under FC6, because I have neither the technical
competence to file a decent bug report, nor any prospect of getting it
(nor yet any interest; sorry).

Now I keep getting emails -- not only when anything fails, but a lot of
other times, too, it seems to me -- which have each obviously had the
attention of a human being. All (I think) of them have to do with
epiphany.

Are these things actually any help, or just a bother? If more the latter
than the former, I'll gladly get rid of the bug-buddy.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck, Double Retiree,
Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User