Re: Epiphany and webkit?

2007-07-26 klockan 19:55 skrev Roberth Sjonøy:
> tor, 26.07.2007 kl. 09.45 +0200, skrev Wouter Bolsterlee:
> > 2007-07-26 klockan 06:23 skrev Roberth Sjonøy:
> > > Hello, I just heard that the subversion of epiphany is able to be
> > > compiled against webkit, is there any plans for making webkit the
> > > default renderinge engine?
> >
> > The Webkit port is alpha-quality software. The current code proves it is
> > possible to use Webkit (thanks Xan!), but in the foreseeable future Epiphany
> > will have a hard dependency on Mozilla.

> Could you elaborate more, and define "hard dependency".

See this blog post by Xan Lopez:
http://blogs.gnome.org/xan/2007/07/24/if-you-see-the-buddha-on-the-road-port-it-to-gtk/

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

come on fallen star :: i refuse to let you die :: so be mine      -- placebo