Browser plugins not recognize

Dear Developers,

Because I have installed your browser, but it can not find the
plugins, I write you this email.

The problem is that version 2.16.1 does not see the old plugins
directory, because I think you have two or more plugins directories.

Also the problem is that my Firefox does not see 32 bit plugins and
firefox 32 bit does not want to be intalled due to conflicts.

What are these directories?

/usr/lib64/browser-plugins

or

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

I could not find any directory like /usr/bin/epiphany/plugins, so that
should not work either.

Maybe it is not worth a bug report because they gave up the bug on
Firefox, they could not make up anything out of the reconstruction.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Bart Claasen