Tabs in Menu Bookmarks vs Tabs in Bookmarks Editor

Hi;

Is there any good reason why I have to remember to use the mouse scroll
button to open a URL in a new tab when I click on it in the Menu bar
'Bookmarks' while I also have to remember to use the right click =>
context menu => left click => open in new tab, when using the Bookmarks
Editor.  Shouldn't a mouse scroll click work for both.

Habitually, I keep the Bookmarks Editor open on my desktop or panel all
the time and use it as a favourites file.  I believe this is what it was
originally intended for.

--
Regards Bill