Re: Yet another feature request

Nigel Tao wrote:
[cut]
Try installing epiphany-extensions, which should have at least some of
those features (configurable, as the name implies, from Epiphany's
Tools->Extensions menu).
I guess you mean gestures. Yes, I do like the plugin, but it has some flaws. It's activated with middle mouse button, which makes it unusable in connection with push scroll. It doesn't have sth like "I've changed my mind and don't want to use any gesture". If you don't draw gesture smoothly, it should assume that it should break. That's how https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12 (All-in-One Gestures) works.