Re: Adding new extensions to e-e, a proposal.

tor, 01 02 2007 kl. 17:43 -0500, skrev Diego Escalante:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I just remembered while reading bugmail that in the last months we
> have had some cool extensions created by "third parties". Now, this
> means we should or could add some of this extensions to the
> epiphany-extensions tarball before 2.18 goes out.
>
> [...]
>
> >From all this extensions, I would like to start the discussion
> proposing the following extensions:

> - Only One Close Button (by Stefan):
> Some people find it hard to click the buttons on the tabs, and some
> others just don't like to have the tab titles cropped. Also there's a
> good quantity of people that prefer this behaviour because they got
> used to it while using FF back in the days where there was no Ephy :).

Today I have finally updated this extension to the version I have had on
my computer for a long time; it now uses a much better way to make the
toolbar button available. (It used to use a temporary file.)

Somewhat off topic for this thread, I have just uploaded a new
extension; the Single Menu extension. It puts the content of the menubar
into a single compact menu.
(It actually works by parsing the UI Manager XML for the menubar and
using the result to build a new menu.)

> Greetings,
>
> Diego

Stefan