Re: Adding new extensions to e-e, a proposal.

Hi Diego,

Op donderdag 01-02-2007 om 17:43 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Diego
Escalante:

> - Confirm Window Close (by Stefan):
> Simple enough and useful enough.

Yes this one would probably fulfill a need for some.

> - Only One Close Button (by Stefan):

That one too.

> - Urgent Content Notify (by Stefan):
> Pretty useful in my case, only problem is that some sites reload
> themselves too much and that can be annoying.

Couldn't this be integrated with the Tab States extension?

> - Gecko view-source (by myself):

Like discussed on irc, maybe a view-source:%s bookmarklet would be
better than a complete extension for this.

By the way, Jean-Fran�s took care of integrating Epilicious with e-e!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/