Re: Adding new extensions to e-e, a proposal.

2007-02-01 klockan 23:43 skrev Diego Escalante:
> - Gecko view-source (by myself):
> Not everybody is happy with the default view-source using gedit, most
> of my "converted" friends find that problematic when they first use
> Ephy.

Re. this extension: the epiphany-view-source extension (by crispin) works
much better in my experience.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you gotta hold on to something you believe       -- electric light orchestra