Google Scholar

Hello,

I have a very odd problem. If I use google scholar and change the
preferences to 'Show links to import citations into ****' and then
save the prefences, it won't save. I can repeatly save the preference
but it is never changed. If I use firefox (iceweasel), it works
normally. I have "accept all cookies" selected in epiphany. If I check
the cookies, in firefox I have one from google scholar. In epiphany, I
have no cookies from it.

If I change some other preference in google scholar I will get a
cookie and  the preference will be saved. However, it will still not
allow me to change the citation one.

Epiphany version 2.14.3 (Debian Testing)

Thanks in advance,

Chris