Re: epiphany to switch to khtml/webkit?

On 2007-07-24, 16:12 GMT, Xan Lopez wrote:
> Hopefully this or the next version will come with an additional
> (and possibly quite experimental) webkit backend, but the
> default is and will be mozilla in the foreseeable future.

And rightly so -- although I was using konqueror for many years
and I was pretty happy with it, it was still PITA to have to have
firefox installed for all those webpages, which didn't work (and
yes, there were such websites). Now, with epiphany I have to have
firefox installed as well, but at least I don't have to use it
;-).

Matěj