Re: Browser plugins not recognize

Hello Bart,

Op donderdag 26-07-2007 om 18:59 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Bart
Claasen:

> The problem is that version 2.16.1 does not see the old plugins
> directory, because I think you have two or more plugins directories.

Epiphany doesn't have its own plugin directory but reuses the Mozilla
one. (Plugins should not be confused with extensions.)

> Also the problem is that my Firefox does not see 32 bit plugins and
> firefox 32 bit does not want to be intalled due to conflicts.

If Firefox can't find its plugins, and Epiphany is built against the
same version of Firefox, then chances are it can't find them either.

> What are these directories?

Hard to say because that depends on the distribution you're using.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/