Re: activation scrolls bug/gecko 1.9

Hello Iain,

Op zaterdag 04-08-2007 om 13:40 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Iain
Nicol:

> recursively. IIve created a patch, which I've put at
> <http://www.iainnicol.com/files/mozilla_suppress_focus_scroll.diff>.

Many thanks! Please attach your patch to the relevant bug report, so
that it doesn't get lost.

> the magical combination of /.configure arguments that I need to build
> Mozilla and Epiphany to get Epiphany compiling against Mozilla CVS, or
> even an alpha Firefox release. I've tried many times without success
> (I get link errors with xpcom).

I can't answer that question, but if you visit the #epiphany channel on
irc.gnome.org you may find someone who can.

> on a fix for that (inspired by Firefox's findBar.js), but I suspect
>  I'll be too late for Epiphany 2.20.

The feature freeze period has started, however bug fixes are still more
than welcome. Patches against the Mozilla codebase might be integrated
by distro vendors but will have to go through the mozilla.org review
process before inclusion in official releases.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen